If you require an upgraded version of your Cricut software, go to cricut.com/setup Here, you will find the required Cricut tools and gadgets to work with. Now, if you have just bought your Cricut machine and need assistance to set it up properly, follow through with the guide below. Here, we have brought the procedure to set up your machine and Design Space software within steps.
Here, you will get to know what exactly your Cricut cutting device can do. And how many materials you can experiment with. So, without further ado, let’s get started with cricut.com/setup.
What is a Cricut Cutting Machine in the Crafting World?
If you are someone who has a hobby of crafting or runs a crafting business, Cricut machines are a real wonder for you. The Cricut cutting machine is commonly used to cut various types of materials for crafting. Visit cricut.com/setup to see which machine is used for which kind of craft. It is more than just a standard cutting machine; it is a tool that can cut over 300 different types of materials. With the various Cricut machine models, you can carry out any task you like.
With a Cricut, there are no restrictions on what you can cut. Fabric, wood, leather, vinyl, cardstocks, paper, silk, denim, sticker paper, polyester, and other materials are all easy to play with. Cricut is the tool for you whether you need to cut, score, write, personalize, sew, iron-on transfers, engrave, and more.
Even small business owners can choose to make labels. Who wouldn’t adore a device that is capable of so many different duties, right? In the Cricut Design Space, you can make your own designs regardless of personal or professional requirements. You can simply market them as being your own. Additionally, you can view the files as a digital download or download thousands of files for free. Visit cricut.com/setup to download Design Space.
How to Cut Project from Cricut Machine via Cricut.com/setup?
Step 1: Create Craft in Design Space.
- Open a web browser on your device.
- For additional information, go to cricut.com/setup.
- For your device, download the latest version of the Cricut Design Space program.
- After that, sign in to the Design Space and create a project layout with it.
Once the project is complete, connect the Cricut Maker 3 device to your computer. They are easily connectable by Bluetooth or USB. (If you haven’t yet).
- Then, send the created craft design to your Cricut cutting device.
Step 2: Cut the Material via cricut.com/setup.
- Go to cricut.com/setup and register your machine to get started.
- Pick a cutting material to cut the generated project.
- After that, place the mat and material into the Cricut machine.
- The cutting mat sticks the material into the correct place so that you may cut out an exact pattern.
- You can also pick from any of the free designs available in the Cricut app.
- Now, adjust the material settings of your Cricut cutting machine.
- Press the Cricut machine button to start the cutting process.
- Once the machine has finished the cutting project, you can remove the material and mat.
How to Set Up a Cricut Device on Windows or Mac Using Cricut.com/setup?
If you need to set up a Cricut device on your Windows or Mac device, here are the instructions.
- Firstly, plug in the Cricut machine (Maker or Explore) to the main power.
- Then, connect your machine to the computer (Windows or Mac).
- After that, select between Bluetooth and USB connection methods.
- Then, enter cricut.com/setup into the browser.
- Next, download the Cricut Design Space program for Windows or Mac.
- Thereafter, enter your Cricut ID and password to sign in when prompted.
- Make an ID at cricut.com/setup if you are using the Cricut device for the first time.
- Follow the instructions prompted on your screen.
- Now, set up your new Cricut machine.
- Once the Cricut machine setup is finalized, you will be informed.
How to Set Up a Cricut Device on Android or iOS?
For your Android or iOS devices, you can set up your Cricut device with these steps.
- Plug in the main power to the Cricut machine.
- Proceed by turning on the Cricut cutting machine.
- The next step is to connect your iOS or Android device to the Cricut device.
- Choose whether to connect the machine and the mobile device using Bluetooth or USB.
- Download the Cricut Design Space app from the App Store following that.
- On your device, the Cricut Design Space will start up.
- Open the app, then sign in with your Cricut credentials (id and password).
- Create an ID at cricut.com/setup if you’re a new Cricut user.
- Now click the menu option that appears on your computer.
- From the menu, tap on the Machine Setup.